Sunday, April 7, 2019

Ocean Breeze



The ocean breeze puts the mind at ease

Save the Date!
The On9 Event is BACK! Get ready for the April 9 with this HOT new styles!

Taxi: On9 Event


I.M. Collection is dazzling us with the super sexy Charmant dress! This gorgeous dress is available in 6 colors! The solid colored bodice is complimented by the floral printed skirt. 
This sensational dress comes in the following sizes
✔Freya
✔Hourglass
✔Maitreya
✔Physique

For other items from the I.M Collection
Store:I.M. Collection
Marketplace: I.M. Collection

StunnerOriginals has brought us a set of beautiful Bento Nails Mesh - Princess these are manicured to perfect with a gold bow accent! The fatpack comes with 6 colors for you!
These nails come in the following sizes:
✔Maitreya
✔Slink

For more items from Stunner Originals
Store:Stunner Originals
Marketplace:Stunner Originals

To top of any style pick up these gorgeous sunglasses by Valuxia! The beautiful Arryn Sunglasses are simply a must have! You can wear these sunglasses either on top of your head or over your eyes! These have a multi-color hud to match anything in your wardrobe!

For more items from Valuxia
Store:Valuxia
Marketplace: Valuxia

For more information about the On9 Event please visit the links below!
On9 Blog: https://on9sl.wordpress.com/
On9 Flickr: https://www.flickr.com/groups/on9sl/
On9 Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/On9SL

No comments:

Post a Comment