Friday, May 3, 2019

Rock n' Roll


Baby doll, you need some Rock & Roll

Let the count down begin!
The On9 Event kicks off May 9 @ 12pm SLT! Mark those calendars and hop on over!
Take the landmark here! On9 Event

I.M. Collection presents the Nicks Leather pants and Nicks Lace top! Who can say no to the mixture of leather and lace? This gorgeous outfit comes in an array of colors for you to choose from!  You're sure to find a color scheme you'll love!

You can choose from gorgeous Aqua, Burgundy, Orange, Black or Red!

Clothing items come in the following sizes:
Freya
Hourglass
Maitreya

For more amazing products from I.M. Collection
Store: I.M. Collection

Follow I.M. Collection
Flickr

For more information on the On9 Event:
On9 Blog: https://on9sl.wordpress.com/
On9 Flickr: https://www.flickr.com/groups/on9sl/
On9 Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/On9SL

Get the look:
Hair: TRUTH - Lady - Multitone 1
Store:TRUTH Hair

Cog & Fleur --  Black & Silver
-Earrings/Scarf/Belt (not shown)
Marketplace: Cog & Fleur

Zef's Horned Rimmed Birth Control Specs Glasses
Marketplace: Zef's

FOXCITY. Tasty AF (9) Mouth Cherry  Gacha
Pose: FOXCITY. Foodie Bento Pose Set (HUD. Wear me)
Store: Foxcity

Backdrop:
[ Focus Poses ] Diner Backdrop
Landmark: [Focus Poses]

No comments:

Post a Comment