Tuesday, June 4, 2019

αυяσяα ѕкує (aurora0skye) Resume


αυяσяα ѕкує
(aurora0skye)

Contact
Second Life - Please send a notecard to aurora0skye

PROFILE
I began taking photographs in October 2018.  Shortly thereafter in January 2019 I began blogging professionally. I have completed classes at Reignn Modeling Academy with a completion date of 05/12/219 with experience in Posing, Styling, Runway, Photography and Blogging. 
Upon class completion I have taken a role as the Reignn Modeling CEO.






Education

______________________________________________________________________________________
Reignn Modeling Academy                                            05/12/2019

Sponsors

_________________________________________________________
Bakaboo 
DMG Original Mesh 
EWA Boutique 
JR Wolf Creations
La Bella Boutique
LSR Moda
Moondance Boutique
.::NOYAKI::.
-Extra- 
*LuLu*Original Mesh
 Jess Poses 
#Empire
Junk Food Store
Virtual Diva
You By GeMyles
Kenny Rolands
Black Cats Poses 

Skills

______________________________________________________________________________________
Runway
Modeling
Photography
Blogging

Runway/Vendor Experience

______________________________________________________________________________________
Bakaboo (Reignn Agency of Modeling)
Moondance  (Reignn Agency of Modeling)
Sci-Fi Angels (Madd Modelz)

-Extra-   (Pose Vendor Model) 

Other experiences

_________________________________________________________
Reignn Modeling Academy/Agency CEO                                 Present
-Extra- CSR                                                                                Present

No comments:

Post a Comment