"Fly like a butterfly with feelings because the more your fly the more you will be happy" ~ Nishu Khan
Underdog Event is underway! July 1 - August 1
Take the taxi below and see what all the excitement is about!
↠ The Underdog Event
fєαturєd ítєms↴
MOEKO
Meiko Dress MAITREYA Sky (worn)
So many colors to choose from! Stunning mini dress is a must have for your wardrobe! This beautiful design is a Maitreya exclusive item. Pick yours up today at the Underdog Event!
For more amazing items from MOEKO↴
Store: MOEKO
Marketplace: MOEKO
Follow MOEKO↴
Flickr
MOEKO Blog
.kosmetik
K O S M E T I K Lip Applier - Catwalk Society FATPACK
This stunning lipstick applier comes with both Catwa and Omega appliers and 5 gorgeous colors! This lipstick is available at The Underdog Event! Don't delay grab yours today!
For more amazing items from K O S M E T I K↴
Store: K O S M E T I K
Marketplace: K O S M E T I K
Follow K O S M E T I K↴
Website
Flickr
Flickr Groups
For more information on the Underdog Event↴
Flickr
The Underdog Event Blog
Complete the look↴
Hair:
Wasabi // Juniper Mesh Hair - Solar Ombre @ Uber
Uber LM Uber
Store: Wasabi
Marketplace: Wasabi
Necklace:
.::Nanika::. Sola Necklace Heart Silver
Store: .::Nanika::.
Marketplace: .::Nanika::.

No comments:
Post a Comment