Wednesday, August 21, 2019
Don't Stop
"I don't stop when I'm tired, I stop when I'm done"
The oXXXcuro Event is BACK! August 17 - Sept 2
Grab your landmark here!↷
Landmark օӼӼӼƈʊʀօ ɛʋɛռȶ
Amazing designers from all over the grid have created sensational items for you to enjoy! Come out and see what sins you can fall into!
BelzeBubble - Crop Top - Debbie is available NOW at the oXXXcuro Event! This cute little crop top comes with an extensive color and pattern hud and will surely be a desireable addition to your collection. The crop top is available for Maitreya. Stop in and get yours today, you won't be disappointed.
For more amazing items from BelzeBubble
Store: вєℓzєвυввℓє
Marketplace: вєℓzєвυввℓє
Follow BelzeBubble
вєℓzєвυввℓє ƒα¢євσσк
вєℓzєвυввℓє ƒℓι¢кя
Noryev has designed these Kim Kardashian inspired jeans. These well made jeans come in many colors or grab the fatpack and get all the colors available! These fabulous jeans are made for Maitreya and Belleza. Stop into the oXXXcuro event and pick up these jeans today!
For more stunning items from Noryev visit
Marketplace: 𝙽𝚘𝚛𝚢𝚎𝚟
Follow Noryev
𝙽𝚘𝚛𝚢𝚎𝚟 𝙵𝚕𝚒𝚌𝚔𝚛
𝙽𝚘𝚛𝚢𝚎𝚟 𝙵𝚊𝚌𝚎𝚋𝚘𝚘𝚔
For more information on the oXXXcuro Event
https://lumiaproductionssl.wixsite.com/fashionaddicts/catalog
https://www.facebook.com/groups/232814146838891
https://www.flickr.com/groups/14662688@N22/
https://www.facebook.com/groups/2080114385620052/
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment