Friday, December 13, 2019

Dear Santa...


“Dear Santa: I’ve been good all year. OK, maybe most of the time…. Well, perhaps once in awhile… Oh, never mind, I’ll buy my own presents this year."

The 4th Annual Winter Showcase, our last fundraising event of this season will take place December 6 to 14, and will feature 2 hunts, shopping, art, live performers, and winter fun!

Landmark: 𝟜𝕥𝕙 𝔸𝕟𝕟𝕦𝕒𝕝 𝕎𝕚𝕟𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕊𝕙𝕠𝕨𝕔𝕒𝕤𝕖

For more information on Team Diabetes of Second Life, please visit: 𝘛𝘦𝘢𝘮 𝘋𝘪𝘢𝘣𝘦𝘵𝘦𝘴 𝘚𝘓

Follow Team Diabetes of Second Life
Team Diabetes SL Facebook
Team Diabetes SL Flickr

Featured Item:
[Park Place] Karan I Dark Walnut Bentwood Rocking Chair
[Park Place] Karan II Bentwood Rocking Chair - Dark Walnut
[Park Place] Karan I Dark Walnut Table
[Park Place] Jug of Poinsettias
GalleryOne - A Very Cute Tree
Delightful Creations - Christmas Delights - Snowy Moon in the Trees, Framed
Kiliki Bikini - [kb] Glitter Red - Team Diabetes - Winter Showcase

[Park Place] brings the following items in for this holiday season! All beautifully crafted to bring home for the holidays!
[Park Place] Karan I Dark Walnut Bentwood Rocking Chair
[Park Place] Karan II Bentwood Rocking Chair - Dark Walnut
[Park Place] Karan I Dark Walnut Table
[Park Place] Jug of Poinsettias

For more amazing items from Park Place Home Decor, please visit:
Store: [Park Place]
Marketplace: [Park Place]

Follow Park Place Home Decor
♥ [Park Place] Flickr ♥

GalleryOne - A Very Cute Tree has created this cute little tree for your holiday decor! Add this tree inside or outside your home or business establishment for additional holiday flair!

For more amazing items from Gallary One
Store: GᗩᒪᒪᗩᖇY OᑎE

Delightful Creations - Christmas Delights - Snowy Moon in the Trees, Framed
Goergeous Animated Frame for living room, dining room or den!

For more beautiful creations from Delightful Creations
Store: 𝔇𝔢𝔩𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔣𝔲𝔩 ℭ𝔯𝔢𝔞𝔱𝔦𝔬𝔫𝔰
Store: 𝒟𝑒𝓁𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉𝒻𝓊𝓁 𝒞𝓇𝑒𝒶𝓉𝒾𝑜𝓃𝓈 𝒞𝒽𝓇𝒾𝓈𝓉𝓂𝒶𝓈 𝒮𝒽𝑜𝓅

Kiliki Bikini presents the [KB} Glitter Christmas Gown available in Freya, Hourglass, Isis, Maitreya, Physique and Venus.  Stop by and pick up this stunning dress to wear out to your holiday parties.

For more stunning items from Kiliki Bikini
Store: Kιʅιɳι Bιƙιɳι
Follow Kiliki Bikini
kiliຖi ๖ikiຖi fli¢kr


Additional Information:
Pose: -Extra- Snowbound Hunt item #1 Secret Santa
Store: -Exƚɾα-

No comments:

Post a Comment