Saturday, February 29, 2020

I'm tough, I'm ambitious



"I'm tough, I'm ambitious 
and I know exactly what I want. 
If that makes me a bitch, okay" 
~ Madonna



Sponsored Items:
-Extra- Drifting - Pose is available during the Saturday Sale 02/29/2020
...:::Beautiful Dirty Rich:::... Bliss -Top- February Group Gift

-Extra- Drifting Pose available during the Saturday Sale 02/29/2020
This pose is brand new! There are two additional poses available this week, each are 50L and will be regular price after the sale! Pick yours up today!

For more amazing items from -Extra-
Store: -𝐸𝓍𝓉𝓇𝒢-
Marketplace: -𝐸𝓍𝓉𝓇𝒢-

Follow -Extra-
-𝔼𝕩π•₯𝕣𝕒- π”½π•π•šπ•”π•œπ•£
-𝔼𝕩π•₯𝕣𝕒- π”½π•’π•”π•–π•“π• π• π•œ

The ...:::Beautiful Dirty Rich:::... Bliss -Top- comes with the B.D.R extensive color hud! Change the colors of the Top/Ruffle/Straps as well as the Ruched Corset.  *Materials enabled plus a customizeable tab to adjust the colors as you want it!   This gorgeous top is available in Maitreya - Belleza - SLink  and Tonic! Stop in and pick  yours up today!

While you're in the store pick up the ...:::Beautiful Dirty Rich:::... When I Cared Jeans (worn in photo)
Stunning jeans to accentuate your every curve! These gorgeous faux ripped jeans come with a multi-color hud to fix all your needs! These jeans are available in Maitreya - Belleza - SLink and Classic sizes.

For more amazing items from Beautiful Dirty Rich
Store: π΅π‘’π’Άπ“Šπ“‰π’Ύπ’»π“Šπ“ π’Ÿπ’Ύπ“‡π“‰π“Ž 𝑅𝒾𝒸𝒽
Marketplace: π΅π‘’π’Άπ“Šπ“‰π’Ύπ’»π“Šπ“ π’Ÿπ’Ύπ“‡π“‰π“Ž 𝑅𝒾𝒸𝒽


Follow Beautiful Dirty Rich

►  π”Ήπ•–𝕒𝕦π•₯π•šπ•—π•¦π• π”»π•šπ•£π•₯π•ͺ β„π•šπ•”π•™ π”½π•π•šπ•”π•œπ•£ 𝔾𝕣𝕠𝕦𝕑

►  π”Ήπ•–𝕒𝕦π•₯π•šπ•—π•¦π• π”»π•šπ•£π•₯π•ͺ β„π•šπ•”π•™ π”½π•’π•”π•–π•“π• π• π•œ

𝔹𝕖𝕒𝕦π•₯π•šπ•—π•¦π• π”»π•šπ•£π•₯π•ͺ β„π•šπ•”π•™ π•€π•Ÿπ•€π•₯π•’π•˜π•£π•’π•ž



No comments:

Post a Comment