Monday, April 27, 2020

I say when, I say how.



"You are mine in a way that nobody will understand. I say when, I say how."

The ๐’ฆ๐’ถ๐“Œ๐’ถ๐’พ๐’พ ๐ต๐’Ÿ๐’ฎ๐‘€ ๐ธ๐“‹๐‘’๐“ƒ๐“‰ is in full effect! Visit today!

For more information on the Kawaii BDSM Event

๐’ฆ๐’ถ๐“Œ๐’ถ๐’พ๐’พ ๐ต๐’Ÿ๐’ฎ๐‘€ ๐ธ๐“‹๐‘’๐“ƒ๐“‰ ๐น๐“๐’พ๐’ธ๐“€๐“‡
๐’ฆ๐’ถ๐“Œ๐’ถ๐’พ๐’พ ๐ต๐’Ÿ๐’ฎ๐‘€ ๐ธ๐“‹๐‘’๐“ƒ๐“‰ ๐น๐’ถ๐’ธ๐‘’๐’ท๐‘œ๐‘œ๐“€

Sponsored Items:
BellaBee Latex Lingerie Set  Fiona

BellaBee Latex Lingerie Set  Fiona is available in Legacy, Maitreya and Hourglass and comes in Light Pink, Black, Red and White.  This set also comes with a body light to cast an amazing shine on the lingerie set.

Bra, Garter/Slip and Stockings come in this purchase.

***The purchased item works only with the setting "Advanced Lighting Model"***

For more amazing items from BellaBee please visit
Store: ๐ต๐‘’๐“๐“๐’ถ๐ต๐‘’๐‘’
Marketplace: ๐ต๐‘’๐“๐“๐’ถ๐ต๐‘’๐‘’

Complete the look

ส€แด‡แดขแดสŸแดษขส Victory Rolls 2 (mesh hair)

๐˜“'๐˜Œ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฐ ::*Signorina*::-Black- BENTO Gloves
L'Emporio ::*Elektra*:: Outfit Maitreya/Slink/Belleza (collar warn from this item)


๐˜•-๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ RHONDA "Fatpack" (Leg garter w/toys warn)


No comments:

Post a Comment