Monday, April 6, 2020

Tornado of Roses



"She was chaos and beauty intertwined.
 A tornado of roses from divine." - Shakieb Orgunwall

Sponsored Items:
LILITHIUM - Highlight Vol.I  (NEW In Store)
LILITHIUM - Shadows Vol.I - Genus + BOM
LILITHIUM - Immortelle Face Tattoo

LILITHIUM - Highlight Vol.I  (NEW In Store) - The highlighter comes with both the Genus HUD applier and BOM appliers - with ELEVEN that's right ELEVEN amazing highlighting colors! 24K, Champagne, Gold, Ice, Lagoon, Lavender, Lilac, Lime, Mint, Periwinkle Pink and Rose! So many to choose from!

LILITHIUM - Immortelle Face Tattoo - Available In-Store Genus HUD and BOM Appliers - Faded - Fresh - Normal shading selections

LILITHIUM - Shadows Vol.I - Genus + BOM - Gorgeous colors to choose from Blue, Dusk, Green, Purple, Red and Toxi.  Comes with both Genus HUD applier and BOM appliers.

For more amazing items from Lilithium visit
Main Store: ๐ฟ๐’พ๐“๐’พ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐’พ๐“Š๐“‚
Market Place: ๐ฟ๐’พ๐“๐’พ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐’พ๐“Š๐“‚

Follow Lilithium
Flickr: ๐ฟ๐’พ๐“๐’พ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐’พ๐“Š๐“‚ ๐น๐“๐’พ๐’ธ๐“€๐“‡ ๐’ข๐“‡๐‘œ๐“Š๐“…
Flickr: ๐ฟ๐’พ๐“๐’พ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐’พ๐“Š๐“‚ ๐น๐“๐’พ๐’ธ๐“€๐“‡
Avatlife: ๐ฟ๐’พ๐“๐’พ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐’พ๐“Š๐“‚ ๐’œ๐“‹๐’ถ๐“‰๐“๐’พ๐’ป๐‘’
Facebook: ๐ฟ๐’พ๐“๐’พ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐’พ๐“Š๐“‚ ๐น๐’ถ๐’ธ๐‘’๐’ท๐‘œ๐‘œ๐“€


Complete the look

.๐”ผ๐•ค๐•”๐•’๐•๐•’๐•ฅ๐•–๐”ป. Saskia

Cาฝษพแ‚ฆาฝษพฯ…ส‚Xฮนษณษ  - [CX] Lance Piercing

๐™ฑ๐šŽ๐šŠ๐šž๐š๐š’๐š๐šž๐š• ๐™ณ๐š’๐š›๐š๐šข ๐š๐š’๐šŒ๐š‘ - React BodySuit/Fishnets 100L Promotional offer


No comments:

Post a Comment